Tuesday, January 10, 2006

thingssss

Things that disgust me/things that i abhor
: spiders
: wearing shoes w/o socks (yes i so disgust-ed myself ytd)
: people who type w double Is (aw c'mon! thats soooo last yearsss!)
: feeling bloated after enjoying a good meal. which instead make you feel sick about yourself 'cos you didn't enjoy much at all.
: poseurs?
: irritants who don't get hints (please that person already gave you the stayawayfrommetone &you're still asking dumb questions? like that arse asking carol whether she own sportbras.. how does that bother you anyway?)
:..

Will think of more &update &stuff. Tonight or something.
I kinda dread work. :( Hope it wouldn't be as boring as it was. Sigh.

Know that song i'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears, why can't i turn off the radio?
I think it's nice.. but urm if you can't turn off the radio can either..
  • pull out the batteries (if it's cordless &runs on batteries..)
  • pull out the plug (if it's not cordless &runs on electricity..)
  • get so frustrated you bang the darn thing against the wall..
  • or get away from the damn thing

zz.
-
I was listening to the radio while shopping, right? &the news came on while i was trying on the necklace i bought...
I heard "The olevels results..."
&the darn earpiece dropped!
I fumbled to stuff it back into my ear 'cos it was such an important piece of news...
&then i heard "the end of january..."

OMG please tell me what i think isn't true.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home